So here is my list which I am sharing in hopes of being motivated by shame to finish them up!
2) Adding elastic to a pile of jammie pants for my kids.
3) Finish my daughter's rag doll
4) Finish my daughter's "friendship quilt" top, then quilt it
5) Work on the fabric roof for my kids play "fort"
6) Work on my very first quilt pattern - designed by me
7) A wedding gift for a friend
8) Mother's Day Gifts - I know It's a little early but I know it'll still sneak up on me.
9) A quilt for a friend
10) Finish a capelet for my daughter
11) Make hair clips for my daughter
12) Stitch down my Son's fish shirt.
13) Finish the binding on my wedding ring quilt.