DQS 6 update

Friday, April 10, 2009
I have now finished all of the quilting on my DQS6 quilt. Now I just need to attach the quilt label to the back (which I just made yesterday using a product that is new to me, I feel a product review coming on!) Lastly I need to make the binding and attach it (Lolly I think you are rubbing off on me!) Then my lovely little quilt will be on it's way to my swap partner.

Remember that stain i talked about in my previous post? Well I ended up cutting most of it off when I squared up my little quilt. There is only a small stain left now, but most of it if not all of it will be covered by the binding. Don't worry I still plan on using a special technique on the center flower that can be used to cover up a stain.

So here are the pics of my quilting done on my Kenmore 19233

I still have lots of practice to do before I get good. The most important thing I learned in making this quilt was having proper tension on the machine (see next post.)


A Plus Quilt Shop said...

This is awesome! You did a beautiful job with the free motion quilting!

Arianne said...

Glad you figured out the tricks and bumps. It looks so nice.

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design