I was recently contacted by MyBlogSpark to see if I wanted to try out and review the new Febreze Wooden Wick Candles.
- Love the simple elegant design and wonderful colors of the candles. They are so pretty I don't mind just setting them on the center of my dining room table.
- Love the scents (some may be a little strong.) My favorite was the Anjou Pear Spice, so perfect for fall!
- Can burn for up to 80 hours (love that!)
- 9 "flavors" to choose from: Green Tea Citrus, Pomegranate Mango, Cranberry Pear, Orange Honeycomb, Rosewood Plum and Willow Blossom; as well as seasonal scents that include Anjou Pear Spice, Gingersnap Vanilla, and Yumberry Sangria.
- Supposedly, the point of the wooden wick is to "bring the ambiance and sound of a crackling fire indoors." Well, it does that but on a very small scale. If you happen to be in the same room as a small child you will not hear the "crackling fire." If you happen to have it lit in a quiet room you will hear a faint crackle. I love the candles despite this and would still buy them anyway.
The Super Good: I have a $15 Walmart gift card for one of my readers! Just leave me a comment and let me know which "flavor" you'd love to try or what you would do if you had 80 hours of "ahhhhhh." You can use your gift card to buy the candle of your choice (... I happen to know that Walmart also carries a limited supply of quilting supplies, but you didn't hear it from me *wink, wink*) This Giveaway is only open to my US readers and will be open until December 4th. I'll pick a winner after I run my half marathon (shameless plug! yes I like to toot my own horn.)