- I'm Norma
- I have 2 kids with 1 more joining the family in August
- I just turned the (supposedly) big 3-0, but people still think I'm like 17 years old
- I've been married to my most awesomest husband for nine years now
- I love fabric. I love quilting. I love designing quilts. Piecing is tolerable but the actual quilting is my LOVE!
- I also run the Quilty Giveaways Blog
- I've just had the worst week of my life (WWOML)
Luckily my 5 year old daughter, the baby in my tummy, and I are all OK. Sadly my car is toast. I really should have stayed in bed all day Wednesday too! So I've spent the latter of last week going to doctors offices, talking to insurance companies on the phone, getting police reports, car shopping, and a few more days in bed :)
Sooo... in order to help me out of this funk I want to give away something that is going to make us both happy. Did you see on the list above that I love quilting? I mean LOVE it. Well one of my goals for this year (see bottom left sidebar) was to start quilting for others. I'm finally at a point in time where I can start doing that! So for my giveaway I am giving one lucky person MACHINE QUILTING SERVICES! For freeeeEEEE! (think Adam Sandler in Bedtime Stories)
Here are the details, and if you don't agree please don't enter the giveaway!
- I will quilt any quilt for you under 2000 square inches (crib size or smaller) (length x width = less than 2000)
- I will use my stitch regulated machine and frame system to quilt on.
- I will do a simple all over meander/stipple (and if the mood strikes maybe I'll do something cooler)
- I will provide the thread (Essential Pro in white)
- You will provide the batting
- You will provide the backing
- You will provide the finished quilt top
- You will pay for shipping both ways
- Because of shipping (cost and reliability factors) I'm making this open to those in the US only.
- You must send me your quilt top by June 20th if you expect me to get it back to you before I have this baby!
Anyway... if you're willing to trust me with one of your UFO's then by all means enter away!! Here are some examples of my quilting skills:
- Become a follower of my blog. Leave me a comment telling me so & tell me if you enjoy doing the quilting on your quilts
- Follow the Quilty Giveaways blog. Leave me a comment telling so & tell me what you would have me quilt for you
Hope you have a great week!