Check out these dreamy quilts that showcase some of the designs we have talked about this week.
1. Starfall Quilt, 2. "Stormy Seas" quilt front, 3. Pure elements star quilt front, 4. Quilt for baby Dylan, 5. Straight Line Quilted, 6. aunty cookie quilt, 7. straight lines, 8. Nursery Versery Quilt, 9. PictureBox quilt blowing in wind
1) Has evenly spaced vertical columns quilted throughout.
2) Has groupings of vertical columns. Each grouping has a different density and adds different textures to different parts of the quilt.
3) Uses a grid that gives a “corner stone” effect.
4) Uses vertical and horizontal columns
5) Uses vertical straight lines in a more whimsical design
6) Look at those “L’s”
7) Look at the texture from narrowly spaced straight lines.
8) “Corner stone” and a diagonal grid.
9) More straight line columns.
Do you feel inspired to tackle some straight lines?
Have a great Sunday,