(Day 14 of a 31 Day Series)
1. Perfect example of quilting waves. Such an organic feel to this quilt.
2. Some curved crosshatching tucked into setting triangles.
3. Here is an example of water. To do this on a walking foot do it on a much bigger scale.
4. A great example of the orange peel or pumpkin seed design. The difference between this design and the “continuous curve” design is that the pumpkin seed is on the diagonal.
5. Here is a quilt done with continuous curve.
6. Circles on circles. What a great design! Notice how the circles are not equally spaced.
7. Ok this quilt is a prefect example of “targets” that cross each other.
8. Another example of circles. This one has the circles spaced evenly.
9. Another example of curved crosshatch. This time it’s tucked into the center of a block.
Have you tried any of these designs? Which ones are you dying to try?