I finally got around to breaking in the new set up. I loaded up this colorful baby quilt that I pieced a few months ago. I pieced it entirely out of my scrap bin. Each block is 4"x4".
It took me a while to get started because I was trying to figure out a way to do pantographs from the front of the machine. I picked my husband's brain and we finally got it worked out. I'll have to take a better picture of the set up for you to see.
I used an aqua blue thread for the quilting. I was surprised that this was the color that blended the best with all the colors. I thought I would be using white but it was too stark.
I used a pretty green swiss dot on the back. It really shows off the quilting. The quilting is "AM's Turbulance."